Friday, November 5, 2010

Hong Kong Toy Style

Just picked up a BE@RBRICK for a homie in the states. Hong Kong follows the Japanese toy market pretty close (especially since all this stuff in "MADE IN CHINA." I found this one at a n awesome Japanese toy store in Mong Kok. The place is on the 3rd floor of the Sino Centre building on Nathan road. The store's owner has an awesome collection of BE@RBRICKS in all sizes. I picked up the "Comme de Garcon - Happy Ribbon" in 1000%. This store has tons of 100 and 400% Bears. It's crazy cool inside.

Will be shipping this out to homie this weekend. When he gets his wall of BE@RS finished I'll post a picture of it. Can't wait to see this bear on the board. Right now he it is just waiting for it's one way ticket to LA!

On the flip side, my chick is bugging out like a butterfly on crack. Got to get a hold of this situation. Buying a new place in HONG KONG is nutzo for those have never done it before. She worries about everything already this stress is killing her. Oh well, just got to stay positive an make sure I am doing my best to show my love for her. Thank God it's bedtime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment